Monday, February 07, 2005

Da Vinci Code

The first english novel I am reading. Thanks a lot to Krish for encouraging me.

Encouragement always does a magic.

In my life I never thought of reading a english novel, for the reason, I would never understand and enjoy the flow as much I enjoy "Kalki"s writing. But Krish said, just start of with a book and you will start enjoying it. '

True, I am really enjoy reading Da Vinci Code.

Well, this novel running around a biggest secret in this Universe. But I am sure, there is no such secret exist in this world.

The only biggest secret (information) can be is
What is GOD or divine ?
How to realize it (lay man's term, how to see the GOD)?

But the are no more secrets. These questions are very much clearly, precisly answered by Vallalar , Aravind (Aurobindo) and so many other Gnanis.




1 Comments:

Blogger N.A.Mohan Raj Kumar said...

Yengum Manidar vunai Tedi
Eravum Pagalum Alaiginrar

Yengum Yeluvadu Vun Vadivam
yeninum Kurudar Kanbaro

Yengum Yeluvadu Vun Kuralam
Yeninum sevidar ketparo

.....
.....

February 17, 2005 at 4:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home